Merciless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything

4 posters

Merciless :: Main :: News

Go down

Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything Empty Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything

Post  Tsunami Sat May 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything IHqgC
Okay so i'll start by introducing myself, I am TsÜnami .. Season 8 ex-glad, 2400 rated player on 2 different characters and hoping that i will soon achieve that on my hunter aswell..
So here i will list some videos,music and tutorials of how i play, including keybinds and everything relevant to PvP..
I will admit i do make mistakes in arena, but that's normal as a brain can only process so much at any given time.. and when you feel like you've made such a fatal mistake like blowing trinket in the starting area, well that is nothing to be afraid of.. just always go into any game with the correct mind set.

Mind set 1 - When you first see who you vs, don't go "oh shit it's a Resto Shaman and a Warlock, we're going to lose" instead talk to your partner about how you intend on attacking, you'll find that by talking to him/her you will be able to talk of possibilities and scenarios, for instance ensure you knock the fears or unstable affliction as those bastards of spells hurt.. same goes with mages, interupt a shatter, mitigating it.. anything you can... however this is only brief and by brief i literally mean just stating bare basics.. If you guys feel as though this can help you feel free to ask any questions - Also if you could post music from youtube or names of the songs

Mind set 2 - Keep your AGGRO contained, if you rage everytime you get feared or stunned you're going to lose.. If you watch high end players PvP they just state what's happened twice in a calm and less disruptive tone, i can't urge more if you wish to succeed think before you act

I will post more when i get more time, RBG's call ..

Ciao for now - TsÜnami

Tsunami

Back to top Go down

Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything Empty Re: Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything

Post  Asada Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

I couldn't agree more. It's as they say: " The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive "
Asada
Asada

Back to top Go down

Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything Empty Re: Tips - Music - Mind set - Everything

Post  Shiftface Thu May 24, 2012 1:54 am

What Tsunami said is very true.

I find that if I'm listening to something kind of heavy in a random BG for example, it gets adrenaline up and I find I play better, may just be me though.

Tsunami wrote:
just state what's happened twice in a calm and less disruptive tone, i can't urge more if you wish to succeed think before you act

This.
Shiftface
Shiftface
Admin

http://merciless.wowmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Qonnect Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

this is actually true. I remember around 2200 mmr, we started matching up against former glads, and a couple r1 teams.

I was playing Thugcleave, and whenever we get matched up with a well known glad player the first thing I would say was "Oh shit that's x". For example, we played against Sparkys thugcleave, as soon as i saw his name I was like "Oh shit that's Sparkys" and a mirror comp, I was sure I was going to lose. However my team mates had much more experience in the higher brackets and told me to keep my cool (well they just told me to stfu, and stop crying). We actually managed to beat his team Smile
Qonnect
Qonnect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Merciless :: Main :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum